Sunday, April 26, 2009

Run for the border

Right now we're just close enough to the US border to pick up AT&T service so I can actually use my phone without it costing me an arm and a leg. Speaking of body parts, Scotty's girl chopped part of her finger off so I got a tribute tattoo. Not really but it's funny to pretend. I'll get up picture up as soon as I can.

Overall, things are good. I made a little money the other night so I've been able to feed myself. I wasn't sure how tonight was going to turn out but it's looking really good so I'm happy about that. It's a constant flux, an ever evolving emotional set, but I'm trying to keep my head up. Really though if I could get a booking agent that would rule so hard. But until that happens I'll keep plugging forward.

Tomorrow we're back in the states which will be nice. I love Canada but it's always nice to come home. I'll have a few more shows then a few days off, after which I head out with butch walker and then have the let me run tour. I'm really excited for all of that and really hope I can set up something good for the summer. We shall see my friends. Ok well I'm going to set up mercy. More from me later. Hope you're great.

(11/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment