Thursday, April 16, 2009

Time to clock out

So this is it. My adventure starts today. Though, that's not to say that I haven't tried to make every day an adventure, but this is one of a bit more consequence. And, could it have started on a more beautiful day? I'll take this as I sign that I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing. Admittedly though, I'm sure someday it will rain and I'll fail to see it as divine intervention or what have you.

When I left work today I rolled down my window and put on Lifetime's "jersey's best dancers," because goddamn that record rules when the sun is baking down and the wind is pouring in. I have some last minute packing to do, some garbage to put out, songs to practice and then I'll head over to Brian's. We're hoping to work on the art for my record that is scheduled to come out in July. This stuff always takes forever. I'm terribly excited though and while there is always self doubt, I am quite proud of it. We shall see, though, if the world cares. I suppose in a lot of ways that doesn't matter.

That being said, here we go. Day one of three sixty five. Wish me luck.
Hope to see you soon.

(1/365)

No comments:

Post a Comment